i heard she has a mean jumper
Has anybody herd about the new vice principal at PV i heard she was very stricked any truth to that?
i heard she has a mean jumper
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
I heard this was a sports forum. I also heard there is a non-sports forum for junk like this.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
striked?? What does that mean?
i think he misspelled
she is striped...she's a zebra
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
[ QUOTE ]
she is striped...she's a zebra
[/ QUOTE ]
Easy now?! She could be an official.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Ok so the new VP at PV is a zebra and she stripped while reffing (sp?) a game. My, my where has SWVA morals gones!!!LOL
Go Huskers!
i think were on the non sports forum
No man this is the Sports forum. The non sports forum is accross the street now.
"Stricked"....What was she "stricked" with??? (Is that the past tense of strike?)
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Bookmarks